Negative comments

 Hey everyone,


After a few months, I finally want to share something important to me. When I do something, I often receive both positive compliments and negative comments.

Negative comments can hurt and make me feel low, causing me to overlook the positive feedback. So, I've decided to focus on the positive comments that motivate and bring me happiness. I will listen to negative comments as well, but only to learn from my mistakes. Otherwise, I'll leave them behind and not let them affect me.

I refuse to let negative comments stop me from doing what I love. If not now, then when? Get involved in everything that makes you happy, regardless of the outcome.


Step forward

Make miracles ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opportunities

Mistakes

Introvert or Extrovert